Wednesday, March 28, 2007

i finally changed my keyboard :D

its black (not white x[ ) and thin and nice to type on and at least the keys are more sensitive than my old and retarded one -.-



and realised i haven't been posting much photos lately!
i'll go find some interesting ones when i have time yay! x]

oh anyway.
i'm getting to dislike czh more.
he's slightly biased towards me -.-
eeks don't hate me for that man =X please.



and we had so many free periods today -.-
3 periods of biology and 2 periods of chemistry?

so basically today was spent with 5 free periods and abit of lessons.
so its rather slack aye.

and we FINALLY got back our english expository essays today! :D
ok i thought i'd do badly, in the end i didn't ^^
wasn't that good either, but considering i thought i'd fail..
21/30 no nvm i didn't say anything.
hmm.

show and tell was quite funny!
3D's powerrangers -.-''

and ms khoo's voice is nice!
i want ms khoo as form teacher! yay!
haha and everybody was looking at MRKHOO when she sang,
and the whole school cheered. whee we all love ms khoo :D

aye wanzhen! we'll always be rooting for you! xD


yep biolessons were spent talking and taking spastic pics with leona's phone xD
k i didn't do much work, dead =X

i still have that 4 page long chinese model essay to copy, that's really crappy x[
like i have the time to revise maths AND revise yan yu AND copy the essay.

and when i thought i'd be able to sleep early today can.



did chem with ngikhiong today ^^
and hmm, i really need somebody to help me with maths!





anybody willing to give me maths tuition? :D
yay i'll treat you to lunch if you do!


haha maybe i'll just treat siyun to recess someday! (:

yup thanks siyun for teaching me those maths questions today ^^
you rock!

why am i such a sucker anyway! i used to be good in maths okay!
so! i shall work harder! yep!
I WILL NOT LET MATHS BECOME AND OBSTACLE!



i am DETERMINED.
to do well in my studies. AND LIFE.
and not be a nerd gone wrong at the same time -.-


okay. so i shan't have BIG wishes for now,
here's my two small little aims!

1) BE A KIND PERSON AND HELP ANYBODY I CAN ((:
2) make use of my time properly



yup. i'm beginning to not stand myself for helping people less.





big aims. i'll try to make them come true ^^




i'm listening to the laputa OST now.
super nice, i've been looking for it since forever..
so thanks yh for sending them to me!
and sorry for talking so long yesterday haha!




last thing,
i think there's really a need to change my url afterall.
nobody seems to be able to access it.

shall it be sth like, shiroi (white in jap)
or hmm, _____prism.

some nice options striked out, stupid reasons follow -.-





right. i've enough of relaxation. MATHS.
here i come..

yes man, i love maths
sarcasm intended xD




EMMA

No comments: